- bell' alimento - http://www.bellalimento.com -
Sweet & Spicy Bacon Coated with Nutella
Posted By Paula On 02/05/2011 @ 12:01 am In All Recipes,Nutella,Pork | 61 Comments
Sweet & Spicy Bacon coated with Nutella and garnished with fleur del sel
What you’ll need:
1 tablespoon light brown sugar
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon black pepper
6 pieces – thick sliced bacon
3 tablespoons Nutella
fleur de sel
What to do:
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Into a small bowl mix: sugar, chili powder and black pepper. Set aside.
2. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange bacon sliced onto baking sheet making sure slices do not overlap. Bake for approximately 8 minutes. CAREFULLY flip bacon slices and sprinkle sugar/pepper mixture onto slices. Return to oven and bake for an additional 8 minutes.
3. Transfer bacon slices to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
4. When bacon has cooled, place Nutella into a small bowl and microwave for approximately 15-20 seconds to allow to soften. Transfer bacon slices to a piece of parchment paper that sits a top a plate. Using a silicon brush or icing spatula gently spread Nutella onto each bacon slice. Place plate into refrigerator and allow Nutella to coat/harden.
5. Once coating is firm to the touch sprinkle with fleur de sel.
Article printed from bell' alimento: http://www.bellalimento.com
URL to article: http://www.bellalimento.com/2011/02/05/sweet-spicy-bacon-coated-with-nutella/
Copyright © 2010 bell'alimento. All rights reserved.