Avocado Breakfast Toast
This post brought to you by Avocados from Mexico. All opinions are 100% mine.
We are big avocado fans in our house. We really can’t get enough of it’s creamy goodness. Most people immediately think of guacamole when they think of avocados, and little else. Avocados are an incredibly versatile ingredient and are fantastic in so many more recipes. Especially BREAKFAST recipes!
Avocados from Mexico provides a quick and easy way to power up breakfast and make it distinctly delicious. One of my favorite breakfast avocado recipes is Avocado Toast. Avocados are also great diced into egg wraps or blended into smoothies. For even more recipes check out Avocados From Mexico recipes.
In support of the breakfast campaign and promotion, Avocados from Mexico is hosting the Wake Up a Winner Sweepstakeson Facebook. Visit the Avocados From Mexico on Facebook page to enter daily for a chance to win daily prizes and get quick, delicious breakfast ideas. Each day throughout the promotion, Avocados from Mexico will award a $200 grocery gift card, and will award one grand prize trip for two to a Bed & Breakfast in Napa Valley, California. The grand prize winner will be selected from entrants throughout entire sweepstakes promotion period. Participants may enter to win once per day.
How good does that and this Avocado Toast sound?
Recipe and photo below compliments of Avocados From Mexico
What You Will Need:
- 1 fully ripened avocado from Mexico, halved, pitted and peeled
- Ground black pepper
- 2 large slices bread, toasted
- Optional: 2 slices bacon, cooked and halved or 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
What To Do:
- In a bowl, coarsely mash avocado with a fork; season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide avocado onto toast and spread to cover; cut each slice in half.
- Notes: If desired, tuck a piece of bacon into avocado on each toast half or slice tomato over top and serve