Summer Sipping with Lipton Tea & Honey
Summer time in our house means we drink a lot of Lipton’s Iced Tea. Typically it’s sweet iced tea (we do live in the South y’all). But now we’re going to be adding a new mix to our mix ; ) I recently was sent samples of Lipton’s new Lipton Tea & Honey to try. Instead of sugar it’s sweetened with, you guessed it, HONEY! It’s a cinch to make, no boiling, no stepping, just tear open one of the pouches, add water and stir. Simple right?
And guess what else?
- The tea is only 5 calories per 8 oz serving
- The tea is sweetened with honey
- The tea is made from real tea leaves and real fruit flavors
- To celebrate the product announcement, Lipton is giving away a limited number of Lipton Tea & Honey samples. To receive free samples you can visit www.liptonteaandhoney.com
It’s available in 6 delicious flavors in single to-go packs and 4 flavor varieties in pitcher packs:
Lemon Iced Black Tea
Peach Apricot Iced Black Tea
Black Currant Raspberry Iced Black Tea
Blackberry Pomegranate Iced Green Tea
Mango Pineapple Iced Green Tea
Strawberry Açai Decaffeinated Iced Green Tea
Lipton Tea & Honey is refreshing, tastes great and besides enjoying it at home it’s great ON THE GO! Simple put a few packs in your purse and add it to water bottles! Nice, eh?
Tell me how you add flavor to your life and the first three people to comment on my blog will win a sample of Lipton Tea & Honey to try for themselves!
- For an extra entry to win the Lipton Tea & Honey kit share this sweepstakes with your friends on Twitter and Facebook by clicking the buttons below. Learn more about the amazing Lipton Tea & Honey Flavors on their Facebook page
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Lipton Tea. The opinions and text are all mine. Official sweepstakes rules.