Password Protection With Norton Identity Safe
Is it just me, or do you forget your passwords too? It would be simple if we just had ONE password to remember right? BUT having just one “master” password for all your accounts is never a good idea (if one account is compromised they’re all compromised and that is no bueno). Which brings us back to the multiple password problem.
We all have a gazillion accounts these days. Social accounts (hello Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). Personal accounts (hello bank, utilities) as well as Business accounts (hello websites, hosting, etc.) I do my best to create strong safe passwords which means they can be complicated. Trying to remember all of them is a job in and of itself. While it’s nice that my browser saves them for me when said browser decides to crash I lose the information. Gah!
Speaking of crashing, I actually had to purchase a new computer today and used the Norton Identify Safe program. The program was simple and easy to navigate. Best part, I’ll never have to hit the “I forgot my password” button again (which I had to several times). Thanks to Norton. I don’t have to worry about losing any of my passwords or logins, they’ve got them under lock and key for me.
But there’s no reason to hit the “I forgot my password” button any longer. Thanks to Norton, I don’t have to worry about losing any of my passwords or logins . Norton has us covered with their Norton Identity Safe Program and it’s FREE until October 1, 2012. And, if you download by October 1, 2012, Identity Safe is free forever!
- Save passwords – Never again forget a username or password. Ever. Forget what it’s like to go through tedious password resets.
- Fill out cards/forms – Identity Safe can auto-fill your addresses, credit cards, frequent flyer numbers and much more.
- Store notes – Securely save notes and quickly find them when you need them.
- Share – Found something interesting? Want to tell others? Share straight from Identity Safe.
- Safe web – Don’t be tricked into revealing confidential information to the wrong crowd. Know whether a site is bad, before it loads
- Safe search – Avoid bad sites. Know whether a site is bad before you visit
- Multi web browser – Your user names and passwords are always available to you – even if you decide to change browsers.
- Across device platforms – Free apps for your iOS and Android mobile devices.
Visit NORTON IDENTITY SAFE for your FREE Windows or Mac version. GIVEAWAY! To enter: – “Share a story about a time you forgot or lost your password for a chance to win an Android Tablet!” Each response will garner automatic entry into a sweepstakes to win one of five Android Tablets with Norton Mobile Security and Identity Safe installed on the device.
Visit BlogHer.com to find other reviews of Norton Identity Safe.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
a) Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
b) Tweet about this promotion and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
c) Blog about this promotion and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
d) For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw from all participating blogs, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 6/21 – 7/31.