Mixed Grilled Vegetables
Although the calendar and shorter days are telling me it’s fall, my air conditioner is telling me otherwise. It’s still hot here (shorts and flip flops hot). One benefit of it being hot means that my little garden that could is still producing so I’m going to hold onto summer’s goodness for just a little longer. We love to grill an assortment of veggies and then use them as a side or chop them into pieces and make a SIMPLE SUMMER GARDEN PASTA dish.
To grill your veggies, simple trim the edges and lightly brush them with oil. If you’re grilling EGGPLANT they’ll need a little more attention. For eggplant: trim the edges, cut them into desired slices and then season with salt. Leave them in a colander for at least 30 minutes so they release their bitterness (now don’t we wish we could do that to some people) Then just pat them dry, lightly brush them with oil and chuck them onto the grill pan. Grill until you have grill marks and flip. Continue cooking until you reach desired tenderness.
Speaking of grill pan. Isn’t that one lovely. This BBQ pan has fat runoff grates, cooks food evenly and yet still allows the BBQ flavors to infuse the food. It also has a flat surface for your veggies, allowing you to cook up to three dishes at the same time. No more scrubbing the grill after you cook, because this pan cleans up in the kitchen sink with a sponge and it’s dishwasher safe. Another bonus is that you can use metal utensils thanks to DuPont™ Teflon® ScratchGuard® nonstick coating (twice as tough as stainless steel!). How’s that for a one pan wonder? Now would you like to try and win one?
GIVEAWAY: 1 Technique® Hard Anodized 18″x12″ BBQ pan with DuPont™ Teflon® nonstick coating
- Hard anodized aluminum for even heat conduction
- Fat run-off/collection channels to prevent flare-ups
- Wire loop handles for easy transfer
- DuPont(TM) Teflon(R) ScratchGuard(R) nonstick interior coating for food release
- Metal utensil safe
- Heat safe to 500F
- Measures 18″L x 12″W x 2″H
- For outdoor grills only
- Hand wash only
- Lifetime Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
1. Let us know what you would grill in this pan.
(bonus entries. You MUST leave a separate comment for each entry to count.)
2. Follow bell’alimento on PINTEREST and pin a photo from this post.
3. Follow bell’alimento on TWITTER and RT the following “I just entered to win a BBQ Grill pan from @bellalimento and you can too http://wp.me/ppVJB-3fH ”
4. Like bell’alimento on FACEBOOK.
5. Sign up for bell’alimento’s RSS FEED or EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION.
6. Follow TEFLON on TWITTER.
Legal Schmegal: Contest is open to those 18 years of age and older with a US address. Contest runs September 8-12, 2012. Odds of winning depend on number of entries. One winner will be chosen via random number generator and will be notified via email. Winner has 48 to claim prize or an alternate winner will be drawn.
Disclaimer: Teflon provided me with a review pan and is providing to the same to one lucky bell’alimento reader. I was not compensated for this post. Opinions are my own. Always have been. Always will be.