Sticky Dish Challenge
I get a lot of emails with requests for product reviews. A lot. Some are better than others. When this particular
request challenge came into my inbox I was intrigued. A sticky dish challenge? You KNOW how much I hate doing dishes so this had my curiosity peaked from the get go. The task? Take the Sticky Dish Challenge and Join the #FinishRevolution! Put Finish to the test and document HONEST results with images & anecdotes. I was so in!
Now to just choose an amazingly tasty, messy, sticky, and difficult-to-clean meal to put Finish to the test. I chose TWO dishes (I’m such an overachiever). Baked Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal (hello sticky mess) and my Dad’s famous Kielbasa Lasagna. I baked up my dishes and now I was asked to:
- Relax after the sticky meal – put the dishes right into the dishwasher (no pre-rinse allowed!) and let them sit there until morning.
- Do NOT run your dish washer until morning!
- The next day, run the dishwasher with Finish® Quantum® and showcase the honest results.
Now guess what? I went above and beyond I wanted to see what this thing could really do. I waited THREE days instead of one. Yes, I left those dirty nasty dishes pictured above on my counter for THREE days before putting them into my KitchenAid Dishwasher. No pre-rinsing either. Pinky swear.
TA-DA! Other than one little tiny piece of baked oatmeal they were sparkling clean. I have to admit I was shocked. I honestly didn’t think after three days they were going to come out of the dishwasher that clean.
- Finish® Quantum® has 3-chamber technology that releases agents that breaks down food residues: It’s so powerful, there’s no need to pre-rinse! It’s also wrapper free!
- Finish® Quantum® releases each agent when needed during the cycle
- Also try Finish® Quantum® in our Baking Soda variant!
- Image of Finish® Quantum® 10-count pack for review:
- Rinsing Gel Powerball® – Works to wash away residues for sparkling clean glasses and dishes
- Powerful Scrubbing Microbeads – To break down even the toughest food residues so they can be washed away
- PowermaxTM Bleach – To attack tough stains like tea and coffee
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Finish. Opinions are my own. Always have been. Always will be.