Make a Splash with Albion Fit
It’s swim suit season. Did you just exhale loudly? Do you dread swimsuit shopping as much as I do? If I looked like these gorgeous models maybe I wouldn’t BUT that’s not the case. Sadly for me it’s challenging and stressful BUT I’ve finally found an online company (hello no public dressing room meltdowns) that I’m excited to say is different and worth sharing! They’re called, Albion Fit. Have you heard of them? Albion’s mission it to provide women with the most luxurious, flattering, and hassle-free fitness and leisure apparel on the market. Finally, right?
Besides having an amazing selection of women’s fitness and swimwear and workout clothing, what I also love about Albion Fit is that the company is family owned and stands behind every article they sell. Satisfaction guaranteed. Their name, Albion, hails from the Albion Basin at the top of Little Cottonwood Canyon in beautiful Utah. They draw upon nature and it’s energy for their inspiration. I think they’ve succeeded.
I had a VERY hard time deciding which suit to order but I ultimately chose the Black Petal Suit Pictured below. It’s a tank-ini style and the fit is perfect. It’s classy and comfortable. I’m pretty sure you could rock the top with a nice skirt too and no one would even know it’s a swim suit top. Now I just need to know where to find that necklace!
Want to try out Albion Fit? How about $15.00 OFF any purchase of $50 or more? Just enter the code BELLALIMENTO15 at checkout! It’s only good through 5/31/13 so hurry. Remember they guarantee your satisfaction so there’s nothing to lose.
EDITED TO ADD: Thank you for your entries. Contest has ended. Winner is #155 Marly and has been notified via email.
GIVEAWAY – $100 ALBION FIT GIFT CARD 1. Visit Albion Fit’s WEBSITE and leave a comment letting us know what is your favorite item. (Bonus entries. You MUST leave a separate comment for each entry to count.)
2. Follow bell’alimento on PINTEREST and pin a photo from this post.
3. Follow bell’alimento on TWITTER.
4. RT the following “I just entered to win $100 @AlbionFit Gift Card from @bellalimento http://wp.me/ppVJB-42Y “
5. Follow Albion Fit on TWITTER.
6. Like bell’alimento on FACEBOOK.
7. Like Albion Fit on FACEBOOK.
8. Sign up for bell’alimento’s NEWSLETTER. Legal Schmegal: Contest is open to those 18 years of age or older with a valid US mailing address. Odds of winning depend on number of entries. Contest runs May 25-June 1, 2013. One winner will be randomly drawn and notified via email. Winner has 48 hours to reply or an alternate winner will be drawn.
Disclaimer: All photos compliments of Albion Fit. This post is sponsored by Albion Fit. I was provided with a swimsuit for review. Albion Fit is providing the gift card to one reader. Opinions are my own. Always have been. Always will be.