We’ve partnered with Ziplist, the tech behind the recipe boxes at MarthaStewart.com, WomansDay.com, Two Peas and their Pod, and many more blogs. You can now save recipes from my site and all over the web while still having them show up in one streamlined recipe box. Pretty sweet, right?
Here’s how it works:
1. Find a recipe you like and click Save Recipe
2. Once you do that, if you are a ZipList user and are logged in, a screen will appear asking if you wish to save the recipe or add the ingredients to your shopping list. Simply follow the instructions to save it.
3. Once saved, you will be notified that the recipe has successfully been added to your Recipe Box and you will have the option to visit your Recipe Box.
4. If you are not a registered ZipList user, you will be prompted to create a new account. Follow the instructions and you’ll be on your way to joining the cool kids at ZipList with your very own Recipe Box!
5. Additionally, you can add ingredients to a shopping list and email it, print it, or take it with you via their free app. Trust me, this is one tool you won’t regret using.